It feels like just a year ago it was 2015.
It in fact feels like mere weeks ago that we were celebrating Christmas 2014 and that i was writing my ‘unsure of the title‘ blog post in which I talked a lot about breaking resolutions but didn’t really set them. 2016 will not be that way!
It will be a busy year, for sure, but I am going to create a tick sheet for my goals for the year. I will have a lot of studying to do in the new year, but it is going to be a writing year, for sure.
Goals for 2016 (first draft) are as follows:
- Reduce the amount of TV watched so I can read and write more.
- Read 100 books (including finishing my Stephen King Odyssey), by reading 2 hours a day.
- Write three stories, including my original (non-fan fiction) ghost story. (First drafts)
- Blog at least a few times a week.
- Write 2 – 4 short stories
- Complete and pass my PFP certification exam.
- Finish my Canadian History Course
So these are the goals. I’ve already worked out a probably impossible schedule, so we’ll see how long that lasts. I feel hopeful, though, given that I already have said schedule worked out and I even have this blog post ready to go on December 31. And, on another positive note, I’ve already started writing one of my three stories and have the first chapter completed. I am on the ball. Now I just have 366 days to go.
Wish me luck, and Happy new Year Everyone.